Monday, May 17, 2010

working out and heading to a new church

Chae and I have started the p90x program and are trying to follow the eating guide to a certain extent... it's a little difficult when you eat at Olive Garden for lunch and Champs for supper! Hopefully we won't give up on this undertaking any time soon... In case anyone is wondering, the workouts are not easy!

This coming Sunday Chae will be starting his internship at a church in Liberty so we are looking forward to meeting lots of new people. Since I will be going with him, I have resigned as music director at my church and last Sunday was my last Sunday after doing it for over 8 years. I'm excited to be going to the new church but I know I will miss my church and the opportunity to play music on a regular basis :(

No comments:

Post a Comment