Saturday, June 12, 2010

Seeing Brittany,

It was so nice to see Brittany Brown 2 weeks before her due date! As you can see she looks beautiful and healthy! We can't wait until her little girl gets here :)
Chae and I will be renting a cute house in Benson from my aunt and uncle while he is finishing up at Duke and I start PA school at Methodist. We had to find somewhere in the middle and we got very lucky to be able to rent this place. A couple of small renovations turned into a lot of renovations but we are really liking how it is looking so far. Chae's daddy Gary has helped us so much and we really appreciate it :)

This is our blue kitchen which used to look a lot more like Carolina blue when we first painted it... Chae and I both thought that should be toned down a lot... esp. since the house is on Tar Heel Rd!!! :(


Here is what we are going to set up as the guest room... Since you are the only one who reads this Natalie.. this is your room lol! :)


This room is where we plan to put our desks for school... I'm sure many hours will be spent in here over the next 2 years.



This is the walk-in closet.







1 comment:

  1. new reader!!! I'M FIGHTING nat for the room. keep posting, I'm gonna follow- just found this out! come meet Silas soon!!

    ReplyDelete